Before the Internet arrived on the scene the way companies marketed their services was a lot different. But one rule remains the same as it did back in the 70’s and 80’s.
The Marketing Rule of 7
The logic being the average person needs to see your brand at least seven times before they would consider buying your products or services. Putting this into practice before Internet marketing involved. Radio ads, or why not get Commercial TV Installation to promote your company, local newspapers and magazines. But today you can utilize 7 forms of Internet marketing to achieve the same results.
If you’re not getting the marketing results you want hire the services from Zenscrape API to help you.
Here are my 7 ways you can complete the Marketing rule of 7 online in a linear narrative – after you are done reading don’t doubt on contacting the Client Source lead generation team, they can answer any questions you have.
1. Google adwords – the user visits your website looking for a product for the purpose of this lets say they are looking for a pair of “Nike air max trainers” they look at your site but don’t purchase. Perhaps they are checking to see who has the best offer or visiting the high street also to check the local shops.
2. Google remarketing – As the site has remarking for Google setup the users notices the banner ads on Youtube when he is looking for box openings of “Nike Air max trainers” the next day. However, here is a guide on how many keywords you should target to be able to help your company succeed.
3. Facebook Remarketing – He then logs into his Facebook account and noticed the advertisement for the company while chatting to his friends.
So this takes us to 3 points of contact lets take remarkting this will results in more views. You can run ads to your remarketing audience on Facebook daily or weekly. Again potential to hit the 7 rule here.
4. Email marketing – A possibility you could capture the users information via a email sign up. But chances of this are very slim.
5. Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate marketing is a modern interpretation of a very old idea — getting a commission on a sale. You introduce your readers to products or services from trusted companies or individuals and get a commission on any sales from customers you send their way… instead of competing each other different marketing companies and business work together.
6. Data compliance – You need to ensure privacy for all individual citizens of the European Union and guarantee to addresses the transfer of personal data outside the country.
Then if you are having problems getting your GDPR into shape then you can hire professional GDPR consultants who can help you to get everything perfect.
7. Social sharing – Share content related towards this user perhaps boost content that reviews Nike Air max trainers on your fan pages or Twitter accounts.
Achieving the Rule or 7 is much easier to achieve today with online marketing. You could reach 7 with remarketing on Facebook alone.